GNOME desktop mouse-menus, HOWTO?

Hello Gnome'rs,
I've browsed tons of mailinig lists, FAQs and more
(both about Gnome and Sawfish, the wm I'm using) but
I still could not figure out how to configure the menues
popping up on the desktop/root window with mouse
buttons 2 and 3.

Button-2 looks like:

	Windows ->
	Workspaces ->
	Programs ->
	Customize ->
	Help ->

Button-3 looks like:

	New ->
	Arrange Icons ->

I'm new to Gnome but quite experienced with Linux,
I figured out that there should be an ASCII file
and/or a directory structure containing this, I found
both /usr/share/gnome and /usr/share/sawfish but none of
them contains what I get with my mouse (neither do my
$HOME/.sawfish, nor $HOME/.gnome).

I found where the panel menues are configured and I guess
the content of the "Programs" menu in button-2 should reflect
the one configured in the Panel "Programs" menu.

So, how and where should I add a personalized menu entry
for button-2 and/or button-3?

I also checked the Sawfish bindings but that just says
"button2-Click1 -> Popup root menu", no menu entries.

Where is mapped button3?

And where is it configured?

Any help appreciated,
Bye nIc