Re: About box redesign

menthos menthos com (2000-09-12 at 0037.25 +0200):
> So what do you all think? Do you like tabs? Do you like auto-scrolling
> information? Suggestions? Comments?

I like info that can be copied and pasted. So for example I can send
comments with the app I want. No, click only is not as good as click
or select is (I do not use Evolution, mutt is enough for me, and no,
I do not want to run xterm -e mutt as my mail app).

The rest is pretty nice. The button reminds me Mac's "more" some
dialogs have. But tabs is not bad either. So I can not vote about
that... but please: click or copy, otherwise the info is not as
usefull as it could be.

GSR