Feature request: Paging and the TAB key

Hi all,

I really enjoy GNOME, but there are a few features in KDE which I wish
were in GNOME. They are:

1.  I like to ALT-TAB through the windows I've got open and I normally
have got multiple windows open in multiple pagers.  Two things about
this idea. First, currently when you press ALT-TAB you only have one
line showing which windows are open, make that a LIST of ALL windows in
that pager.  You could also make that list with the frequently used,
i.e. the top two on the list the most recently selected and the third
through the last one based on the time it was last selected/used.  Such
that

Netscape Mail
Netscape Browser
Star Office
DIA
Xterm

When I select the ALT-TAB combination again, Netscape Mail is
highlighted until I select Star Office:

Netscape Mail
Netscape Browser
Star Office <highlighted>
DIA
Xterm

Then, when I select the ALT-TAB combination again, Star Office is at the
top and highlighted as the default with the next application I've worked
with below Star Office.  The default highlight is to show where I
currently am (if i've been interupted by more emails, etc. ;-) ).

Star Office <highlighted>
Netscape Mail
Netscape Browser
DIA
Xterm

Does this make sense?

2.  I'd also like to see a CNTL-TAB feature which allows me to tab
through each pager window  based on it's 1, 2, 3, 4 number of page.
Again, have a list of the pagers which show up on the screen (it
distracts from looking at the sides or bottom of the screen to see where
I am).

Kevin
begin:vcard
n:Cullis;Kevin
tel;home:720-489-9283
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr:;;8285 S Poplar Way #202;Englewood;CO;80112;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:kevincu orci com
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Kevin Cullis