Re: wish list: remote sound forward to esd

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Jmaes Leigh wrote:

> The Network here often runs a remote gnome-session and wishes there was a simple
> way to forward all sound to the esd server running with the X-server.

This is already doable, just not easy. Actually $DISPLAY is looked at to
try and figure out the sound daemon to use, but I can't just tell you how
to make it all work, because it involves setting cookies and other funky
stuff.

-- Elliot
DEAR IRS, I know you got my unsubscribe request. please stop sending me
all this junk mail and asking me to work half the year for you.