Re: First UI component needing replacement.

> I'm assuming that the open files dialog should be similar to the save
> file dialog.  This said, I'm concerned that the new save file dialog
> would limit the range of the open file dialog.

This is a great idea.  I never even thought of dealing with multiple
directories for some reason. :)  I was annoyed enough that most apps.
didn't let me pick more than one file at a time!  (Thank god Gimp can
do this now!)

Another thing I'd like to suggest for Open/Save dialogs is a "HOME" button
(not unlike "Desktop" buttons on Macs).

For example, I'll make a nice desktop background and then go to select it
in GnomeCC and then have to double click a dozen times to navigate from
some default 'backgrounds' directory on my box, back down to "/" and then
up into "/home/kendrick/"... :)

-bill!