Re: A call to action

GLeblanc cu-portland edu (2000-10-16 at 1343.48 -0700):
> So, until you can get to helping everybody with the UI guidelines, are there
> any nautilus UI issues that you need some help with?  I'm still trying to
> work my tiny coup de ta within Evolution, but I don't appear to have quite
> the skills required to convince the developers to fix things.

Sometimes is just question of patience and persistance, that way I
have convinced some coders that "Save", "Delete" or "Show" are way
better than "OK", "OK" or "OK". ;]

Also, being on IRC sometimes helps... it seems that coders preffer to
ask the "gang" on IRC than via mailing list.

Just my experiences. :]

GSR