Re: SV: (no subject)

<quote who="Liam Quin">

> The documentation would have to be written with the idea that the
> computer is at fault for being too difficult to use, too.
>
> I'm not sure how one would do that in practice...

"The Panel in the Wrong Place Feature

Naughty Sawfish, naughty Gnome. Together they will confound you with this
small but pesky problem. From the deepest, darkest regions of our hearts we
humbly apologise, and hope that you will punish us by unchecking the 'Ignore
program-specified window placements.

We apologise for the inconvenience, and unlike most people using that
phrase, we really, really mean it. No, really. Now it's time for our daily
whipping and thumbscrews."

Ankh, I think you're onto something.

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

     "Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Dark
                             Helmet, Spaceballs