Re: User interface suggestions

Tom Musgrove wrote:

> Perhaps we could have a floating menu/toolbar that has a list of the
> frequently used items, and perhaps another for recently used?  This would
> generate greater speed savings than the previous suggestions.

Only if you knew that an item was going to be on that menu before you
looked at it/moved the mouse over to it (which people often do
simultaneously, meaning an even greater time penalty if the thing you're
looking for turns out not to be there).

I'm only guessing, but I wouldn't be surprised if the time you spent
looking for "fairly-recently/frequently" used items (which you weren't
sure were on the list or not until you read it) outweighed any benefit.

Cheeri,
Calum.