Re: Suggestion

eliacogodi libero it (2000-10-28 at 0443.17 +0200):
> I don't know if it's a window manager issue or a gtk one :)
> What about a button similar to Kde's pin to make the pinned window both a)
> sticky and b) always on top.
> Would be useful with small windows like net or resource monitors, instead of
> swallowing them in the panel.

Window manager task, the functions are there in most wm, just hidden.
Use the config tool to add that action to a button of your choice, or
to a key combo. Or use the window menu and change those properties.
You can also set window to start in sticky and always on top modes, I
do it with some windows, but for shade mode (if you are going to set
it always, this is the best, if use a lot, keycombo is good too).

GSR