listviews...

I guess this falls into the "ask and ye shall recieve" category ...

a while ago I posted to the gui list with a request that the file
managers be more like the old Amiga managers. Well it turns out that was
what rasterman has been working on with the enlightenment file manager.
since raster is an old Amiga veteran like me he also remembers the
functionality of proggys such as Directory Opus and DirWork and is
incorporating many of those functions into the efm. check it out at
enlightenment.org ....

thanks
./Bill