Re: scroll bar and drop down list usability

"Mark Bullock" <mbullock@integrityol.com> writes:

> My cursor is usually close to the left side of the page.  Why not put
> commonly used controls nearby?  That would make my wrist happy.

Mine is usually somewhere in the middle or on the right.  Why is yours
always on the left?

It seems to me that this is definately something that is a matter of
personal preference, so I'd vote for configurability.

191 days, 19 minutes, 8 seconds till we run away.
I've noticed several design suggestions in your code.