Re: Right-justified help menu?

Uh-oh ... old one ;-)

Sorry, but I'd say the stats are that _most_ users are Win* users now, so
right-justification does not break those users' ability to use the system.

As for my opinion (blah), I think it should be in there with "use taskbar
instead of dialogs when possible".  That's all.

--
       -=+0+=-< Michael T. Babcock >-=+0+=-