Re: Default Button/mouse suggestion

"Ben FrantzDale" <frantb@rpi.edu> writes:

> Here's a suggestion: On dialog boxes you can hit enter to get the default
> button. I've been thinking that it would be nice if the mouse cursor ended
> up on top of that same button so that if you were using just the mouse you
> could have the same convienence as with the keybord.

In general, this seems to be a WM issue.  sawfish has some "Warp the
mouse pointer" settings.

Your proposal might work for Yes/No like dialogs.  In dialogs with some
more settings it's more appropriate to move the pointer to the upper
left corner or something.

Hopyfully, it's possible to remember the "previous" mouse pointer
position and to restore after close the dialog.

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |          ------    ,__o