Re: Article in PC Magazine relating to OS UIs

Hye!  Thanks for that tip, it mostly works (although a couple of them from teh
repository are kinda wonky on me).  I guess I was either doing it incorrectly before,
or the newest version of sawfish fixed the problem.

Either way, the scripting in sawfish is pretty darn cool.  If I can muster the time,
I will try to see if sawfish can help alleviate the problems that the PC mag article
pointed out.