Re: Article in PC Magazine relating to OS UIs

> select windows to be included in that profile.  Click save, and then at any
> time your can just right click and select say the "irc" profile, and xchat
> would come up, nicely sized, along with a browser behind it and whatever else
> you saved with it.
>
> Perhaps this has already been done?  Anyone out there care to get the jump on
> me in writing this? :)

Just use "-geometry" command-line option when executing! ;)

Like "xterm -geometry 80x25-0-0" to make an 80x25 character sized
xterm at the lower right corner (regardless of your resolution).

Or, somewhat less useful, settings in programs like "xhcat"
Preferences->Interface->Main Window->Window Position and ->Window Size.

I have my Xchat at home set up to be a useful size and sit at approx the
right bottom corner of my screen.  I also (at least at one point) had
it set up to be Sticky (and had this option saved in SawFish).

So, every time I ran Xchat, it lived on the lower right, and followed me
around my viewports...

-bill!