Re: User interface suggestions

> Speaking of themes... why don't we allow programmers to access a
> standardized set of icons built into Gnome.

This is already being done.  I was fiddling with the source to Balsa
once (to make a different icon for "Next Unread", since at the time
it was identical to the "Next" icon), and discovered that most of the
icons used on the toolbar buttons and in menus were being grabbed as
predefined GNOME icons...  (Right arrow, Left Arrow, Printer, Trash, etc.)

Not sure if it's currently theme-able, like you suggested, though.
That'd be nifty.  I imagine it'd be more of a GTK+ theme setting, though...

-bill!