Re: EPS icons

John said:

> One solution could be to define a set of predefined transforms
> and use resampling of one of those.

I use gnome-cam to show some webcam photos and a weather radar make on
one of my panels, and I think the radar map (and I think this would
work good with Tigert/Tigertish icons) would look better small if the
contrast was first turned up some... That way, more of the county division
lines and city names would appear a little more clearly.

I've just thrown up a page with some examples I whipped up with the
aforementioned radar map, as well as with a few current Gnome icons.

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/bill/gnome-ui/

Enjoy!

-bill!