Re: File dialogs: an attempt at a summary

colin z robertson <c.z.robertson@ndirect.co.uk> writes:

> Given that all the tab combinations are generally needed for other
> tasks, the most promising suggestion for a suitable key combination
> is <ctrl>+<space>.

You know, it would be nice if the keystroke was user-specifiable.  I
just realized that I'd really like M-/ as a completion keystroke
(since it matches an Emacs completion method) but I realize that
probably wouldn't be good for most people.

86 days, 13 hours, 42 minutes, 6 seconds till we run away.
One nuclear bomb can ruin your whole day.