Re: First UI component needing replacement.

Christian Rose wrote:

> [Side note: I know that Reply-To: is broken on this list, but if you
> reply to my postings, please send it only to the list. That way I don't
> have to get multiple copies. Thanks]

[Sid note: your mail delivery system is broken if it is letting messages
with the same message-id through twice.. I only received this twice because
you sent one to me, and one to the list.  This led the the generation of two
message-ids.  However, if you had to: the list and cc: me, I would've
received one copy, and one copy only, filed away in the folder meant for
this because I use a sane mail system (Cyrus IMAP)]

Christian Rose wrote:
> Please not alt+tab. Alt+tab is the default for cycling between windows
> on Windows (!) and also pretty much also used as the default setting for
> the same on most sensible unix window managers I have seen.

Ooops, it was pretty late when I wrote that :-)  I know I prefer IceWM uses
alt+tab for swapping windows.
--
    www.kuro5hin.org -- technology and culture, from the trenches.