Re: Panel help

on 8/9/00 8:22 AM, andrea@horizonlive.com said:

> Let's see if anybody can help me with this.  I am trying to add the Desk
> Guide panel to my panel menu (it has misteriously disappeared from there).
<snip>
> Any idea on how I could fix this?
<snip>

Hola,

Just a note: This list is for Gnome user interface issues, discussion,
rants, etc. While I'm sure a lot of people here would love to help, this
isn't the proper list for technical support/help.

[nothing personal, but this is the 2nd off-topic message that has gone
through this list within the last hour ... #3 if you count this one. :>]

- Jeff