new to list / text handling / bidi

Hello.

My name is Amir Aharoni i'm a 19 years old programmer from Israel.

I wanted to ask you what internationalization features are there in
Gnome, and particularly - are there any bidirectional capabilities. I'd
volunteer to any project in that area as Arabic and Hebrew speakers are
often discriminated (especially the latter and i happen to be one :)

Also: is there something like Windows' string tables in
LiNUX/Motif/Gnome development tools?

--
Amir Elisha' Aharoni, the Original Israelite
mailto:amir_e_a@netvision.net.il icq:3816214

now playing: gusGus - Polydistortion

This may seem a bit weird,
but that's okay, because it is weird.
(Larry Wall, official Perl documentation)