gui (and other stuff) proposal

-- Hello everybody !

I am new on internet and on gnome gui list.
I have had some e-mail talk with Kenneth Pedersen (kp@unix1.hials.no)
about his gui proposal. He said me my comments were interesting and put
them on his home page.
I suggest everybody to have a look there
(http://unix1.hials.no/~kp/gnome/DCI.html), and send me your comments.
My english is buggy, but i have really few time to spend on info-things
(it is NOT my job at all)

By
/Stephane

My ISP has merged with another few months ago.
My e-mail adress will probably change soon.
(New e-mail : UNKNOWN for now )
The old one will be rerouted for 6 (?) months.
Custom(ers)! Drive to the gate, open your window, and pay the bill!
 stephane.crochon@hol.fr