Re: where have all the guides gone?

Bowie Poag wrote:

> > i'm still working on it. between work & school i've hardly been home to
> > look at my computer, much less send email to the list about it, but i'm
> > still working on it here and there. keeping an eye on the list when i
> > can, too. if you'd like to test some stuff for me, drop me an email.
>
> OH MY GOD!!!! You mean youre NOT SHARING IT? Youre not developing it
> OPENLY! YOURE BEING SECRETIVE!! That settles it! I'm going to form a rebel
> off-shoot project, distract the attention of the mailing list, and destroy
> your effort in the process, Sungod. :)

fuck off, little boy.

/me whistles a cheerful little ditty about the similarities between
insight, bowie's style guide, and windows 2000, which, if sung and not
whistled, would probably feature the term "vaporware" fairly prominently
in the lyrics.

j/k of course. how goes your project with occy?
--
| To ensure privacy and data integrity this message |