Re: where have all the guides gone?

Christoph Begall wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I used to read this list in the beginning of this year, then I was out
> of business for a long time. Now I came back to read and I just
> wanted to ask what has become out of some ideas that once existed:

[skip]

> - GNOME Style Guide
> Same question: where did it go?

i'm still working on it. between work & school i've hardly been home to
look at my computer, much less send email to the list about it, but i'm
still working on it here and there. keeping an eye on the list when i
can, too. if you'd like to test some stuff for me, drop me an email.
--
| To ensure privacy and data integrity this message |