Re: before sleep [The Two Edged Sword] (fwd)

> > It describes what I meant in an article I sent to gnome-list and a lot
> > more. It also makes the discussion about ``The foot'' obsolete :-)
>
> How does it do that?  I don't follow.  The whole 'foot' debate was pretty
> broad, and covered a lot of ground.  Do you mean the _act_ of discussion
> is obsolete, or the idea itself?

Oops, sorry.

I meant, that the article favours configurability; part of the
foot-discussion was about its start-menu look-alike-ing. If that is
configurable, any user who does not like the foot (or its placement),
can replace it with what he/she _does_ like.

[My smiley indicated to take the word ``obsolete'' not too seriously,
sorry if this was not clear.]

I admit I haven't read the entire foot-discussion yet, which appears
under more than one subject. I just subscribed an hour ago to the
gui-list, so I will follow more accurately and in the proper order
what will be discussed now.

Bye!

| I ain't changed,                          |
| but I know I ain't the same               |
+--- M38C --- http://huizen.dds.nl/~kero ---+