Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 18:31:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: Teknix <teknix@alloy.net>
To: bjp@primenet.com
Subject: Regarding the GNOME GUI conference

Greetings:

I am the co-founder of SomeNet, an IRC network dedicated to providing
developers and users of Open Source/Free Software a defacto place to come
to discuss such issues.

We would like to invite you to hold your conference on our network
(instead of Undernet), and use it for any future conferences of this
nature.  This is an open invitation, and I would encourage you to visit
our website at http://www.some.net/ to find out more on how we're helping
the Open Source/Free Software community.

We are connected as a joint project to openprojects.net (which hosts
irc.debian.org and irc.redhat.com to name a few).  In addition, our
servers have several modifications which allow for cleaner moderated
channels i.e (only channel ops will see parts/joins which helps reduce
the signal to noise ratio).

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  We thank you
for your consideration.

-Teknix
 SomeNet Coordinator