Re: Err..To Desktop Or Not To Desktop?

>and does not want to be confronted with a final
>document to nod at.

I don't know about you, Tom, but I don't hold Bowie in such esteem that I'd
blindly nod at whatever he suggests.  ;-)

>I really, really, REALLY believe this list should have a part in the style
>guide aside from seing the final version five minutes earlier than everyone
>else.

We are having a part.  It's just a one way part--we talk, he listens and
incorporates, and then once he's done incorporating the various components
together in some total sum, we can thrash it around.

As long as Bowie doesn't expect his first draft to be his final, there's no
problem.