Re: Attempt to sum things up.

On 8 Jul 1998, Preben Randhol wrote:

I'll change things and use "Y" (yes, I agree) "N" (no, I disagree) and "D"
(I don't know/care one way or another)

>Please fill out the below with either
>
>[Y] Help menu should be left-justified and the last (rightmost) item.
>[Y] There should be a rootmenu.
>[Y] Menu and keybindings should be configurable.
>[D] Menus should be tear off.
>[Y] There should be a Main menu in addition to File.
>[Y] App and document settings should be separated.
>[Y] Configuration should use tree structure as seen in Netscape

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.