Re: Style Guide suggestion

* "Ben 'The Con Man' Kahn" <xkahn@cybersites.com
| On 7 Jul 1998, Preben Randhol wrote:
| > Anything but the annoying trees you have to open and close all the
| > time :)
|
| 	Try out the Netscape Communicator's Edit|Preference dialog.  I
| think that's the cleanest interface to this problem I've seen yet.  (Then,

Yes this is nice. But the GTK tree isn't. I still can't see why
one cannot have all the configuration in one place though.

| for a laugh, try out the Advanced tab in MSIE on Windows.  That's an
| example of how NOT to handle a tree view.)

I'm sure... don't have MSIE either :)

--
Preben Randhol                    | Affliction is enamoured of thy parts,
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  | And thou art wedded to calamity.