Idea for Gnome shell app...

How about a toolbar for commonly types shell commands?

For instance, if I wanted to add the following useful command to the
toolbar:

find . -name "*.html" | xargs grep -e "http://"

I could simply type it in, select it in the terminal window, and drag it
to the terminal's toolbar.  It would then create a little icon for this
command on the toolbar.
	In the future, clicking the toolbar icon for this command would
paste the command wherever the cursor was.  The tooltip for these commands
would be the text of the command.  The toolbar icons would of course be
configurable.
	This is possibly a bad idea as if one defined a toolbar button for
"rm -rf *" there would be no confirmation, at least by default, before the
program pasted the command to the terminal window.

| Justin Sher         |  "No appeal to any historical or empirical     |
| Programmer/Analyst  |   consideration can discover any fault in the  |
| NDST Communications |   proposition that men aim purposefully at     |
| email:	      |	  certain chosen ends." 		       |
|  justin@ndst.com    |            -Ludwig Von Mises                   |
|                     | 	         "Human Action"                |