Re: actual proposal

Tom Vogt wrote:

>         The Close button has to have focus so that the user can close the
>         popup window by hitting "return".
>         "ESC" also has to close the window.

Good, but... I'm used to using ESC to cancel the dialog box and return
to OK the box (accept any modifications to properties, etc.)  So, there
are two ways to close a dialog box - OK and Cancel.  Since they are the
same behavior but vastly different consequences, we need to
differentiate the two and not confuse them.

I think this was/is understood, but didn't want it to get lost.

--Jim Smith