Re: actual proposal

>  Item:    Single Close Button
>
>  Purpose: Provide a consistent way to close simple popup-windows

Thanks for the proposal.  It will go with minor modifications into the
UI Guidelines (i.e. every popup window or dialog should have a button
that closes it, etc.).

FYI, I am working on the Gnome Calendar program right now; I am
rewriting its user interface.  I want to use Gnomecal as a test-bed
for the UI Guidelines, so I would appreciate it if people could
download the program and tell me what sucks about it and what needs to
be changed to comply with the UI Guidelines.

  Federico