Re: Why cluehunting ?

Um, cause autocompletion is one of the best things to hit unix.
ever.
Because autocompletion is a large part of why you can't tear longtime
unix users away from there shell, and ignore gui's as being to slow.
With autocompletion, a shell is actually quite a bit faster then a gui,
as most long time linux/unix users will inform you of as soon as you
sujest they abandon it. Imagin if you could respond to them with "But
wo DO have autocompletion, embbeded everywhere!".