Re: Tab Order

Hi,

This one seems to have gone missing somewhere so here is it again....

On Tue, Aug 11, 1998 at 02:01:12AM -0700, Dan Effugas Kaminsky wrote:
> I wanna GC1 good tab order.  Straight down, or L->R->D, or in a user
> configurable language order, I don't care.  It just has to be consistent.
> Oh yes--shift-tab ought to be back-order.

Agree. But maybe good to add something like:

tab order should be logical (eg. you 'tab' from 'username entry field' to the
'password entry field'). If no logical ordering is present use L->R->D...
etc. (Think of some of the password dialogs you encounter on windows...)

Ric
- Ric Klaren - ia_ric@cs.utwente.nl ------- klaren@cs.utwente.nl --------------
'And this 'rebooting' business? Give it a good kicking, do you?' 'Oh, no,
 of course, we ... that is ... well, yes, in fact,' said Ponder. 'Adrian
   goes round the back and ... er ... prods it with his foot. But in a
    technical way,' he added. --- From: Hogfather by Terry Pratchett.

PGP signature