Re: GnomeCLI

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan "Effugas" Kaminsky <effugas@best.com>
To: gnome-gui-list@gnome.org <gnome-gui-list@gnome.org>
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 1998 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: GnomeCLI

Self response here, but appropriate:

http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/lutterdc/software/wickel.html

Wickel is software that provides very easy to write code that generates very
usable CLI optioning.  Check it out--I think that the ability to right click
on a command in a CLI or to be able to bring up a menu of this style with a
keystroke is beauty itself.

Just the question...man -> wickel converters possible?