Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Default Window Geometry

On Thu, Aug 06, 1998 at 04:09:56PM -0700, Bowie Poag wrote:
>  o No application may (by default) open up on the desktop at
>    a size larger than the physical dimensions of the workspace,
>    unless specifically instructed to do so, per user settings.
> Agree or disagree?

Agree. It's logical.

Ric
- Ric Klaren - ia_ric@cs.utwente.nl ------- klaren@cs.utwente.nl --------------
'And this 'rebooting' business? Give it a good kicking, do you?' 'Oh, no,
 of course, we ... that is ... well, yes, in fact,' said Ponder. 'Adrian
   goes round the back and ... er ... prods it with his foot. But in a
    technical way,' he added. --- From: Hogfather by Terry Pratchett.

PGP signature