Re: Random thought...

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Vogt <tom@lemuria.org>
To: gnome-gui-list@gnome.org <gnome-gui-list@gnome.org>
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 1998 3:20 AM
Subject: Re: Random thought...

>just two comments: a) you CAN assume everyone has at least 3 buttons. for
>those that don't, there's always emulation in xfree86.

OK, remember our target audience, I'd say 5-10% have three button mouses...

This means that we're designing for the emu people.  So--is it usable to
"chord" rightclick-then-leftclick?  Maybe.  This still isn't assuming 3
buttons...cuz we can't assume leftclick-then-middleclick and
rightclick-then-middleclick exist.