Re: A letter for Tom/RGSG contributors

Though I'm singling out Mr. Sheets here, this is something everyone
(including me) has done at times.  It's statements like these that start
flame wars.  The focus around here should be the current task at hand:
putting together a style guide for GNOME.  What anyone said or did before
doesn't matter, because when everything's said and done, it's the style
guide that counts, and not goings-on of the mailing list.  We're all
getting our names at the bottom, so let's at least cooperate.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.