Re: GNOMEPrint, Icons, and shades of InSight..

Well, if someone added vector drawing support to The GIMP -- or wrote an
equally good vector program for linux (I don't know of any and xfig just
doesn't cut it) then I'd say this is a very good diea.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.