Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Default Window Geometry

Ray Mar <daimyo@interaccess.com> wrote:
> > >  o No application may (by default) open up on the desktop at
> > >    a size larger than the physical dimensions of the workspace,
> > >    unless specifically instructed to do so, per user settings.

> How is it not a gnome issue?

sorry. it could well be - maybe. I just think we should first define the
basic concepts, the questions of how much and why we want to mess with which
options. there are a lot of related issues - for example one could just as
well ask that an application should not open up in such a way that half of
it is on a different virtual screen.

but discussion about these points doesn't make much sense to me if there is
no background philosophy to base one's arguments on.

		-- Henry Spencer