Quick Comment re: priorities

Forgive me if I missed your response, but it's appearing that your "better"
idea for compliance order isn't any different than the old one.

What you're calling "highest esteem" at level one, everyone else is saying
"if it doesn't have this, it's a bug."

You are speaking in the positive.

Everyone else is speaking in the negative.

Nobody disagrees with anything but your terminology.  (Usually when you
think of highest esteem, you think of the best program, not the worst
program with the most necessary features.)