My my my :) Tom, Bowie, Chris, Dan, etc.

	MMMMMMMmmmmmm, we seem to be having a little familly dispute here.
Lets just remember we are family, we all want Gnome to succeed (if you
dont, get lost then ;0)...

	I've been reading the gui-list for a few weeks now with some
curiosity, standing from the other side of the fence trying to make
sense of what is going on here.

	Please, all of you that i addressed any other others, explain to me
the current situation as to how you see it. It should be interesting
to see everybody's take on the current events differs from each
others.. maybe take a nice deep breath before writing it too ;-)

 	I will refrain from any opinions on the subject for fear that my
skin will be burned to a crisp heheheh...

/save
Cheers everybody :)

Bob Soros
bobsoros@yahoo.com