Re: New Menus for Windows: Interface Analysis (II)

This looks like really good stuff!  I like the detachable,
pinnable (i.e. persistent) menus, especially the fact that you
can pin up submenus without messing with their parent menus.

I'm very surprised that anyone was able to wring out this much
functionality and **integration** with Win3.1.  Tying into the
menu clicks and titlebar clicks...multiple Win3.1 desktops...very
impressive job.

We should definitely start tearing this apart and extracting
ideas for the style guide.  Smashing detective work, Ben!  (c;

John