Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Menu Line Standardization

Bowie Poag <bjp@primenet.com> wrote:
> Its going to take alot for us to agree to change "Program" to (foot icon).
>
> The reasoning behind this is because it breaks consistancy. It needs to be
> all text, or all graphics, across the board. If you change Program to
> (foot), you might as well change Edit to a pair of scissors, View to a
> magifying class, Options to a question mark, Help to an exclamation mark.
>
> Consistancy is key here, for the UISG at least..

we all agree that consistancy is a valuable item. but over the past week we
have done mockup screenshots, mockup programs and other research that
pointed to the foot icon as a better solution for several related problem,
access times and user expectations among them.

		-- Henry Spencer