Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Menu Line Standardization

Bowie Poag <bjp@primenet.com> wrote:

>    Program | File | Edit | View | Options | Preferences | Help
>
>    Agree or disagree?

agreed except for one item - it seems to me like the majority of people here
agrees that "Preferences..." should go to the Program menu.

other than that you've summed up the general consent pretty good. I have one
additional remark: "fully loaded" sounds as if there is no room for anything
else, which should. some applications will need additional menu entries.
"Format" for text-editing tools springs to mind, but lots of other examples
could be made.

		-- Henry Spencer