Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Menu Line Standardization

>This is like an advertisment for a product that is not there.
>It would look like a feature which is not yet implemented.
>
>I vote for Edit mandatory, t.i. with Bowies Proposal on that isue.
>But if Edit makes sense it has to be there.

Well, sort of.  But it also somewhat follows the scheme that you see currently
in menus.  While you are doing something, certain features are simply greyed
out.  With the Edit menu always being there, it does provide for some form of
menu bar consistency.  The fact that copy/paste are greyed out just shows the
user that what he is doing at that time is not applicable to these operations,
and because the program is so simple, the state will never change to allow for
these operations to be used.

- - - - -
Louis R. Marascio
Email: armistead@flex.net