RE: PROPOSAL: UISG Menu Line Standardization

Bowie wrote:
>Perhaps Preferences should be taken off the top-leve, renamed "Defaults",
>and thrown in as a submenu under Options...?

If we are going to change the name, I think Configure (or configuration) is the
best when it comes to app wide settings. Configure is something you do once
or twice, and it always looks good to use a verb as a command.

If we are going to have a Program menu for app wide commands, it definetly belongs
there.

-----
"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself."
-Peter O'Toole, The Ruling Class

/Karl Hagelin
karl.hagelin@odata.se