RE: PROPOSAL: UISG Online Help Standardization

> Even Wanda?

And how else am I supposed to figure out what she does? :-) Anyway, Wanda is a panel applet, which is different from an application, right?

> Any *useful* app should have online help.

And any non-useful app doesn't really need to be GNOME compliant. I don't think the UISG is meant to cover every possible piece of code that could draw on your screen; there will always be apps (games, hacks, silliness, KPT) that don't care about compliance.

Wesley Felter - wesf@cs.utexas.edu - Hack the Planet