Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Menu Line Standardization

On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, Bowie Poag wrote:

>    Program | File | Edit | View | Options | Preferences | Help

Slightly dissagreement:-) Options and Preferences must first be checked by
the translation teams. In Swedish it will be quite hard to make the
semantic differance between Options and Preferences clear. But if all
other languages (German, Spanish ...) are happy I will yeild.

Martin

Martin Wahlén		Sound Foundation Inc.	    tel.    (613) 563-2226
mwahlen@soundfound.com  152 Hawthorne Ave.          fax.    (613) 563-2228
www.soundfound.com      K1S 0B3