Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Menu Line Standardization

> Agree, if:
>
>    o 'Program' is represented by the Gnomeprint icon:
>       - enhances branding
>       - enhances distinction between app-wide and instance/data
>         operations
>       - Provides a visual cue which retains the leftmost text menuitem
>         as 'File'.
>    o Someone provides a coherent distinction between 'Options' and
>      'Preferences'.
>    o 'Preferences' (assuming it's app-wide) goes under Gnomeprint.

I would completely agree, provided their is a gnome-wide option that would
allow the user to toggle between the foot icon and some kind of text
(program, applications, whatever) - I personally prefer the foot
idea, but have talked to several people who far prefer all text...